The beginnings of the company go back to a year 1894, when a sawmill was built at the Września-Jarocin railway line. The development of the production of wood products took place after 1918, when the company was taken over by Bolesław Bystrzycki.
In the years 1918–1939, the production of friezes and solid floor staves, veneers and plywood was launched. During World War II, the factory continued to operate under German management.
In 1943, the Nowakowski Furniture Factory was moved from Poznań, which became the nucleus for the production of carpentry boards.
The company's further development took place after its nationalization in 1951. IN Orzechowskie Zakłady Przemysłu Sklejek Among others, chipboards, glued parquets, solid and mosaic parquets were produced.
As of January 1, 2014 Orzechowskie Plants Plywood Industry were transformed into a company through commercialization Walnut plywoodARE, which to this day supplies quality products to the Polish and international market.